Our agency organizes 4x4 adventure tours. You will discover the different landscapes of our country and several Mongolian ethnic groups during a two or three weeks’ tour. These routes will allow you to discover almost half of Mongolia, as you will go through the Gobi desert, the steppe and the chain of mountains. We offer three routes of this kind.
- Mongolian speaking guides who know well the Western culture and are always immersed in the local nomadic life
- Living large areas of the Gobi desert and the valley dinosaurs, although mythical places,
- A formula that gives more freedom in the choice of sites to visit and campsites.
- The vehicle will be optional such as Russian van, Jeep, or Japanese mini-bus etc.
Hiking and Trekking tours
Hike ancient footpaths through terraced hillsides, stroll along winding cobblestone paths, and immerse yourself in local culture as one of our Trip Leaders guides you through a walking tour designed just for you. Savor the smallest details of the natural landscape as you hike along winding trails in the mountains of Khangai area or Gobi desert. 7-14 days are suitable.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Sightseeing and cultural activities
- Daily route directions
- On-tour vehicle support
- Stay in 3-5 star hotels as optional
- Traditional Mongolian, Western styled meals
- Nomadic family
- And more destinations are offered
Horse Riding Tours
Our agency organizes horseback riding tours in different destinations of Mongolia. This is a true adventure that experiencing Mongolia's wildest and most remote scenery and progressing through areas that are unreachable by road. Allowing riders to experience Mongolia in the nomadic way and reach places that are rarely seen by other travelers.
Camel Riding Tours
Our agency organizes camel rides. The originality of these hikes is to discover the incredible Gobi desert, sometimes stony, sometimes sandy, which represents one third of the territory.
We offer two camel routes in the south and south-west of Mongolia.
You will probably be among the few visitors to discover the Altai, one of the most surprising and most beautiful regions of Mongolia. After making contact with the nomads, we suggest you follow their steps through a beautiful and full of contrast where the dunes alongside glaciers and where the camels share the steppe with yaks and horses.
- Mongolian speaking guides who know well the western culture and always immersed in the local nomadic life
- The great diversity of this journey that evolves between green meadows, lakes, mountains and dunes,
- Cultural diversity and encounters with nomads,
- Caravan crossing villages and camps around the steppe and near lakes.
We offer you to experience nomadic lifestyle by staying with family and share their lives under the yurts, surrounded by hundreds of livestock of yaks and horses in stunning scenery in every season even in the winter. Moreover, Naadam is the Mongolian national festival that attracts riders of the steppe, which is core celebration in summer time. You will have great opportunity to see the whole nation’s celebration in urban or suburban area. As well as continue to the north crossing camps and yurts, between lakes and mountains to conquer of Tsaatan. And, as on the banks of the huge lake Khovsgol in the Khangai, you will share the daily life of the descendants of Gensis Khan. These are special tour packages we offer you to enjoy!
A custom built itinerary that fits you like a glove. Our knowledge and experience in this field permits us to build the holiday of your dreams wherever you wish to travel in Mongolia. Even for the different projects such as movie making, research developing, partnership with locals will be available with our team.
Just tell us when you are planning to travel or implement projects and for how long, your budget and your special interests, and our skillful travel professionals will match your requirements with a custom itinerary by filling the form. We guarantee you full assistance and cooperation before, during and even after your trip.